Quality of work is one of Bedard Tankers’ main concerns. Repairs and modifications of all types of transportation equipment are part of our numerous skills.
Here are some of the services offered by our department:
- Inspection, test and repair of Highway Tanks and Portable Tanks for the Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Road in accordance with CSA Standard B620 (V, I, K, P, T, UC, WF);
- Inspection, test and repair of Portable Tanks for the Transportation of Dangerous Goods (IMO-Type 1, 2, 5 or 7, IM 101, IM 102 and UN Portable tanks) in accordance with CSA Standard B625, Intermediate 2.5 year periodic inspection and test as well as 5-year periodic inspection and test;
- Tanker repairs of all kinds;
- Modifications on all types of transport equipment;
- Modifications to the suspension frame and landing gear systems;
- Insulation repairs (Urethane) …
Our dedicated and professional team is there to meet all your expectations. For any other need or information, please contact us.